Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Max's birthday-day

So - Max had "playschool" today (Its actually called Creative Play Preschool) and since it was his birthday we made up goodie bags for him to give to all of his little classmates. They were in colored paper bags with spaceship stickers on them and labeled, "Thank you for celebrating with me today! Your friend, Max". We put little packs of Teddy Grahams, Gummies and Halloween candy in each one with a little ribbon on it. They were super-cute and the teachers were so thrilled they wouldn't have to clean up cupcake mess from a classroom full of 3 and 4 year olds. His teachers made a really big deal of his birthday and he got to wear a special birthday hat that said, "4" and "Max" on it. Everyone sang happy birthday to him as well and by the time he came home he kept saying, "I'm 4!, I'm 4!" over and over again. I think he had a really good time.

No comments: