Monday, January 9, 2012
Today was the first day back at school for Max and Ash and they were both SOO excited! (and so were we!) Greg put Max on the bus and then I dropped Ash off at school (his teachers and his friends were so happy to see him!) and came home and *napped*. Whew - its been a long holiday having all the kids home all the time! Once Max got home, I left to go get Ash and we stopped at the post office before going home. He even got to put the coin in the meter when we parked. (he's getting so tall!) He loves to run errands with me so when I can include him and make it a special outing with just the two of us, I do that. He wanted to stop at the "Cafe'" (which is Bennison's), but I told him we had enough baked goods at home for a while. I made chicken pot pie for dinner and the boys were wiped out from such a big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment