Monday, January 23, 2012

Its a Monday alright.  We got a slow start this morning, but eventually we got going.  The boys got off to school and Greg and I took Scarlett and went to have lunch at Dixie Kitchen!  Such a treat to be able to eat out with only one little one!  Scarlett LOVED the cornbread pancakes and we of course loved the fried ocra.  Greg had the jumbalaya and I had a grilled chicken sandwich.  (I should have gotten the beans and rice - am going to remember that next time)  Anyway, afterwards, we bummed around Barnes and Noble for a little while and then went home to meet Max's bus.  Max remembered to take everything out of his backpack at school today!  Yay!  (he brought toilet paper rolls (3) for a school project)  I went to pick up Ash and I brought cookies to bribe him to the car - it worked!  No tantrums!  Later in the evening we took the boys to Snippets to get their hair cut, but it was closed early!  Argh!  But - they got to play at the Treehouse there at the mall and we made a stop at Trader Joe's for groceries before coming home.  After some chocolate milk and an episode of Curious George - it was bedtime!  Another Monday down.

No comments: