Today was a big day for some of us and a low-key day for others. Scarlett had her follow-up cardiology appointment at Children's Memorial today to check on the hole in her heart. Its an abnormal murmur called a VDS. The doctor said that as long as there is no change - there is nothing they will do for it and she shouldn't have any restrictions, so that is good. We're supposed to get it checked on every two years now. It was a big appointment though - I took her and they ran an EKG (they did the "Echo" the last time), and she had several evaluations etc. They are so good there though - everything was sized just for her (tiny!) and there was a playroom area and a tv. The EKG technician sang lullabies the whole time she did the testing. It was very considerate of her and Scarlett was just perfect.
Max had school today so Ash kind of had the run of the house - I think he enjoys that sometimes - HE gets to make all the decisions for a change. LOL! We read LOTS of books today about robots and dinosaurs and pirates! (some of them 3 times!) We are thrilled he enjoys books so much.
Greg made my favorite chicken dish for dinner. Mediterranean Chicken with rice and tomatoes! Yum!! It was delish!
I have been sooo tired (lack of good sleep I think) and tonight was my big night to get a lot of sleep - but little miss fancy pants has decided that we're going to stay up till all hours.......so I'm still awake. :-( I have put on the Baby Einstein nighttime lullaby dvd for her and we're watching that together. I'm hoping the music will make her drowsy.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment