Its Saturday!
Greg made French toast for breakfast - yum! Later in the afternoon, Max sat down to decorate his gingerbread man for a school project he is working on. (I made Ash a gingerbread man to decorate as well.) After having fun with crayons, glue and stickers, we had to take our gingerbread man on an adventure. We went to the library and took pictures of Max and his gingerbread man checking out books, playing on the computer, playing in the "rocket ships" there. We always have a good time at the library. Ash especially likes the "cow" game on the library computers. After a brief stop at Lowes, we went home and I printed the pictures out to put on Max's project page for class. He drew a picture of his gingerbread man with a book and then he dictated a story about his adventure, and I wrote it down for him. I hope his project turns out well! For dinner, Greg made pasta alfredo - he's been cooking a lot today!
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment