Tuesday, February 3, 2009
open gym and cars
Greg took the boys to their "open gym" class today. They always enjoy that and Max's friend Tony was there so we set up a little playdate for Saturday in the park (its supposed to be warmer this weekend). This evening we're picking up a loaner SUV to run errands with tonight and tomorrow (our appt with our tax person). We're going to do so much driving and we want the boys to be more comfortable. Our new car should be ready Thursday (maybe Friday) for pick-up! We're very excited and it should make the rest of this winter much more bearable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the new car! What are you getting? Also, good luck with the taxes. I started mine today, and I looks like we'll get a small refund - Yay!
Hi! We're getting a Toyota Rav4. I'm finally picking up the car today. And thanks - taxes are getting to be kind of a mess, aren't they??
Post a Comment