Friday, February 6, 2009

Progress!

We're *finally* picking up the new car today. A Toyota Rav4!! Very exciting!

Also - and more importantly, Wednesday, when I came home from work, I walked into the apartment and Max said, "Hiiiiii" and I said, "Hi there", and then he said, "How are you???" and I said, "I'm fine, thank you for asking!". LOL! I had a conversation with my two-year old!!! It was absolutely awesome!! That is the first time he has ever said anything conversational like that and with no prompting at all!

Ash is just teething away - chewing on anything and everything he can put in his mouth. For some reason the tube of diaper creme is a favorite and he screams and screams when we take it away. Also - he can sit up quite steadily for a good long time now (20 minutes or so) before he starts to get a bit tired and wobbly. He is quite the little ball of muscle. When he is on his tummy he pulls himself up so that he looks sort of like a seal and he'll just sit there smiling or playing or whatever without even holding himself up with his arms! Eventually - when he gets tired, he puts his arms down and works on his "crawling motions" with his knees, but he hasn't quite got it all figured out yet. He's getting there though - you can see the little wheels turning!

No comments: