I've woken up - had french toast and eggs for breakfast (that G made - love that man) - Starbucks coffee....... got my WoW to install properly..... created my new character, both of the boys went down for a nap at virtually the same time and are STILL napping!! I have watched the latest Grey's........ I'm now watching The Women - from my Netflix......... mean - could I be having a better day??? And I'm STILL in my jammies!!!!!!!! More coffee I think!!!!! Hurrah! oh! (and incidentally I don't recommend that movie to anyone who doesn't want a houseful of kids) And its so snowy snowy outside and I'm so warm and toasty indoors. Yay!!! Now I need a good WoW icon! Anyone have one??I think I'm the most relaxed I have been in weeks.
Max and I had a lovely jungle gym playtime yesterday. I was the jungle gym. LOL! He is sick - he has a cold. I held his hand until he fell asleep last night. Ash is getting better at sitting up every day. We practice.
Anyone want to do my laundry?
Eventually I'm going to go look for those Christmas photos - maybe I'll do that now.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment