Today was Max's first day of his summer school program. He was excited to ride the school bus today. It was 8AM - 11:45AM so he had to catch the bus at about 7:30! Early, but we're so happy to be back on a morning schedule rather than having things scheduled in the middle of the day.
Other fun events include Scarlett pouring a cup of (luke warm) coffee on herself RIGHT after I got her dressed. She likes to do things like mommy, so I can't really be mad. She also wraps her blanket around herself like a coat and parades around the house with a tote bag. SO funny! And cute!!
Ash spent a lot of today playing with a yo-yo he got in a goody bag from Christopher's birthday party yesterday. He's really gotten pretty good at it! I'm impressed!
Our neighbors Debbie and Dave Lessin came over today to chat on the porch - but not at the same time.... Dave works at home like Greg - so they take work breaks together and Debbie is home on Mondays so she came over to catch up with me.
I've been gardening a little bit everyday trying to get our yard "in shape" and keep the mosquitos at bay. Mostly pulling weeds and trimming the bushes back.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment