Monday, December 15, 2008

So, we went and ventured out to an unfamiliar mall today - just to get out of the house.... I think we stayed there about 15 minutes. (maybe) It was awful. It looked like someone hadn't updated it (or anything IN it - in YEARS). We left and went to Portillo's for hotdogs! Yum! (well, and Max had pasta and Ash had a bottle). Anyway - after Ash had his dinner - he was working on hanging on to his pacifier (one of is most favorite pasttimes) and he was positively hysterical. Greg and I laughed and laughed until we cried. He would get it in his mouth and then hold the ribbon part of it with his left hand very high in the air above his head - as high as his little arms could go! He was afraid if he brought the ribbon down the pacifier would fall out of his mouth I think. Anyway - oh, we had a good time watching him. He's also getting much better at sitting in a high chair. We let him practice every time we go out to eat. We always end up holding him nearly the entire time - but he practices sitting up just the same.

Max did much better than usual at eating his spaghetti and meatballs - we might even be able to lift our "no red sauce" ban at dinner time. There was NO red sauce in his hair or in his ears! NONE! Isn't that wonderful?! And he ate most of his spaghetti, meatballs and some of the bread all by himself. We were very proud!

Anyway, then we came home and watched "Caillou" on the Sprout channel and the boys went to bed! (at very close to the same time....... not quite, but we're working on it) And then I started some laundry. Fun!

Ash's blue snowsuit has a busted zipper on it and I think I'm going to sew some velcro on there and call it a day. Right now we're using snaps and pinning it and its "ok" - but not the best.

3 1/2 more work days before Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are really looking forward to seeing all of you next week! I love reading your blog and keeping up with the boys!